National Packaging Confederation (NCPack)
Established in September 2006, the National Packaging Confederation (NCPack) represents a non-government non-profit organization as a professional federal-level union, operating in packaging sphere. NCPack includes the enterprises, the organizations, the unions and the associations borrowed in manufacture and application of packaging materials, products and equipment.
• Creation of favorable conditions for dynamical and steady development of manufacture and application of packaging materials, products and equipment,
• Encourage the development of technologies of packaging, marks and identification of the goods, applications and service of the equipment for manufacture of packaging, technologies of gathering and recycling firm household and industrial wastes with a view of an effective utilization in a commercial turn of secondary resources;
• Coordination of the Confederation members efforts directed on increase of their competitiveness and perfection of business dealing;
• Protection of interests of Confederation members, organization of effective interaction with the state executive and legislature;
• Cooperation with branch associations and the unions;
Nowadays NCPack includes more than 70 members from 20 regions of Russia and CIS countries. Among them the enterprises – producers of various kinds of packaging materials, products and the equipment, the branch unions and associations including the consumers of packaging, scientific research institutes, mass-media.
NCPack is a member of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation, the Union of Consumer Market Participants (UCMP), Perfumery and Cosmetics Association of Russia (PCAR). Some years ago NCPack became a member of the World Packaging Organization (WPO).